Commodity Exclusive
Hungry...?? Eat on this..Commodity Exclusive
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
NO HOMO, BRUH!
WTF!!! OK I know Im not the only one to address this topic and probably won't be the last..but it eats me up to NO END TO hear ignorant individuals say,"NO,homo" Like really....first of all don't say ish that's suspect homo and you wont have to defend your sexuality! Hell, nine times out of ten YOU'RE PROBABLY A FLAMING FAGGET!!! DYING TO DROP THAT SOAP...AND YOU KNOW THE REST!! And its usually the "I'm so hood" guys who are using the phrase! I mean now to each its own..if you like a little ..........NOTHING is wrong with that!!!!! But something is wrong when you commenting on ya "bra's" pic on facebook talking bout mhmmm you look good on this one!! WTF!!! SUSPECT! SUSPECT! SUSPECT!! IS WRITTEN ALLLLLL YOUR FACE!!! I really can't even go on talking about this subject b/c it's so simple the phrase "No, homo" IS DEAD!!! KILL IT!!!! DIG THE GRAVE..HAVE A FUNERAL....INVITE SOME FRIENDS...BUY A LIMO....CALL A FUNERAL HOME....AND KILL IT!! RIP TO THE PHRASE "NO,HOMO" BUT LET ME MAKE ONE THING CLEAR IF YOU'RE USING THE PHRASE NO HOMO..IN EVERYDAY LANGUAGE...I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU....YOU..... ARE....... A....... FLAMING FAGGOT!!!!!!!!CASE CLOSE!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment